More companies are adopting the blockchain technology to increase efficiency and cut on costs. The applications of blockchains are diverse; from the banking industry with the likes of Barclays and JP Morgan to the shipping industry with Maersk, to the retail space with Walmart leading the pack. However, block-based blockchains are not suitable for micropayments or smart contracts. This brought about blockless-based blockchains such as the Tangle developed by IOTA. The transfer of value between these two distinct platforms has been impossible. This was all changed however by Hshare (HSR), Hshare is a platform developed to facilitate the transfer of value and information between block-based and blockless-based blockchains.
1. It is Hybrid For any new technology to be better than the existing technology, it has to take the best qualities from all existing sources and create a hybrid that takes advantage of the strengths and improves on the weaknesses. This is what Hshare did with its consensus algorithm. It uses an integrated method that utilizes both the proof of work and proof of stake protocols. This hybrid nature gives every Hshare (HSR) holder the opportunity to participate in integral decision making processes about its future such as the updating of its protocol.
2. It is private and secure Privacy is paramount in cryptocurrencies and Hcash has ensured that it is upheld by adapting the zero-knowledge proof technology. In this technology, a user can disclose some particulars about his transactions that a verifier requires to validate the transaction without necessarily having to reveal his identity. This method has been tested and found to work with Zcash.
3. It is bi-directional This is Hshare's most lucrative and unique quality and the reason it's being hailed as the coin to watch in 2018. It allows the transfer of value and information between blockchain-based and blockless-based platforms. It achieves this by having blockchain systems as well as Directed Acylic Graph (DAG) systems which cater to both sides of the divide. This will finally make the cryptocurrency space a universal system where any currency can freely interact with other currencies without having to sacrifice its central offerings.
4. It has a hierarchy The DAO that is used to govern Hshare observes a hierarchy that simplifies the governing and makes it easy to make major decisions on the future of the currency. The voting power of a user is not only based on their stake but also on the amount of computing power contributed to the system in what is an integrated PoW and PoS system. It provides the Hshare platform a continuous vitality and will provide a stable base for future advancements.
5. It is Quantum resistant Quantum computers are computers that possess the ability to exist in a state other than 0 and 1. These computers are much more powerful and stand a chance at cracking the code of a system through brute force. The developers of Hshare understand just how important it is to be ready for such an attack and have incorporated quantum resistance into their code.
Fields of Application Hshare's hybrid platform is applicable in diverse fields one of which is the big data field and artificial intelligence where it solves the challenges of data capture and storage, data curation and transfer of the data. Another field is the financial technology field (FinTech) where it will play a key role in boosting financial efficiency.Other fields include the Internet of Things (IoT) and industrial internet.
The current market capitalization of this transformational currency, whose native cryptocurrency trades under the symbol HSR, stands at $750 million with its price currently standing at $17. This price will rise steadily in 2018 and invest now is the surest way to be part of history.