“Civilization is like a thin layer of ice upon a deep ocean of chaos and darkness,” and in this darkness, Fracture Labs brings people a new experience, becoming the pioneers in gaming on the blockchain.
Fracture Labs are a team of experienced developers and blockchain programmers who are working to create a platform designed for multiplayer games. The team behind Fracture Labs are veteran game developers who have partnering up with experts in cryptography and blockchain applications.
Fracture Labs’ team have worked on games including Mass Effect, Star Wars The Old Republic, Warface, Evolve, Batman Arkham Origins, Injustice 2 and many more.
Fracture Labs’ private token sale is live
The DECIMATED private token sale is now live and they’re accepting ETH, BTC, and LTC.
The team will run auctions on digitally rare virtual items in the future that can be used or traded in-game. Fracture Labs’ token is called DIO, which is the Italian word for God.
The team behind Fracture Labs will be releasing our Software Development Kit (SDK) after they have published DECIMATED.
Enter the dystopian world of Decimated – Fracture Labs’ Vision
Decimated is an innovative online survival game with salvageable crypto using blockchain that allows managing virtual trading between players, assigning ownership of virtual items, digital scarcity and store player data.
The team behind Fracture Labs aims to create a game for hundreds of thousands of people to play in a persistent online world across multiple servers. There will be two playable factions, human citizens, and cyborg cops. Fracture Labs wants to create a custom-made blockchain to manage the decentralized flow of digital currency and virtual items.
Players will be able to earn in-game pay for various services, upgrades, and trade with others.
Best features of Fraction Labs’ innovative creation
Originality is what defines Fraction Labs’ creation because there is no other game similar to Decimated on the market. The team behind it is creating a self-managing ecosystem for players to compete and cooperate as citizens or cyborg police.
Special blockchain architecture
The blockchain architecture used by Fracture Labs is designed around multiplayer online game economies and involves supporting the flow of virtual tokens and items.
Decimated’s world is unique
The game brings players a post-apocalyptic sci-fi world where they can earn in-game crypto, trade with others and explore the fantastic environment.
Reasons for involving blockchain in gaming
There’s no better match than blockchain and gaming and the future of both industries will prove this. Here are the main reasons for which blockchain and gaming are the perfect mix:
- Blockchain brings increased efficiency.
- With the help of the blockchain, technology hacking can be eliminated.
- Blockchain allows for Player Identity storage.
- Decentralization is possible, and this is the main word of the crypto space these days.
- Blockchain allows peer-to-peer transactions.
- The team provides trustless trading and transparency on the blockchain.
- On the blockchain, fraud, corruption, and manipulation can be successfully prevented.
- Users can enjoy enhanced security and virtual scarcity.
- Last, but not least users will get the opportunity to have ownership of Virtual Items.
- A private token sale is currently taking place.
- The team will be auctioning rare virtual items.
- There will also be a public token sale in 2019 as well.
- Game pre-orders will be made between 2019 and 2020.
- The launch date for sale is in 2021.
- There will be possible in-game microtransactions and technology licensing.
Here are all the useful links that you can use in order to find out more about Fracture Labs and their dystopian blockchain-based world encapsulated in Decimated Videogame:
- Official website: https://www.decimated.net
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DecimatedOfficial/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/decimated_game
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/fracture-labs-games/
- Telegram: https://t.me/decimated_game
- Discord: https://discord.gg/n9NNpHV